Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
About the Practising Certificate Seminar (PCS)
Structured to be highly interactive, the PCS focuses on current topics on professionalism, as well as facilitated discussions on issues faced by actuaries in Singapore. There will be pre-work and group assignments required for registrants.
This session is aimed at
- Appointed Actuaries and Certifying Actuaries
- Fellows who anticipate moving into signing roles in the near future
- Other Fellows and Associates who may be considering stepping into signing roles
- Other Fellows and Associates who would like to obtain additional CPD hours
- List of Practising Certificate Holders whose certificates are expiring in November 2022
- Each Practising Certificate is valid for 3 years.
- We encourage Fellows and Associates to obtain the Practising Certificate in advance of applying to the MAS for signing roles.
- Attendees will be expected to attend the entire session in order to receive the Practising Certificate.
- Registrations close on 4th Nov, Friday.
- Members: $375.00
- Non-Members: $425.00
The afternoon of 9 Nov will be open to SAS members on a complimentary basis from 3.20pm onwards.
Sign-up is not necessary for complimentary joiners. Walk-ins are accepted subject to space limitations.