Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The Singapore Actuarial Society (SAS) will hold its 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 25 March 2022 (Friday), 5.45pm.
Date: 25 March 2022 (Friday), 5.45pm (Registration starts 5.30pm)
Venue: Resorts World Convention Centre Level 1 | Aquarius Function Room 1 (in-person) / Zoom (virtual)
CPD: Maximum of one CPD hour (for in-person or virtual attendees)
The 46th AGM will be held in accordance with the prevailing safe management measures. Taking guidance from the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangements for Meetings for Registered Societies) Order 2020 (the “Alternative Arrangements Order”) registered proxy votes will count for quorum and for votes.
A maximum of 45 attendees may attend in person. Registration to the in-person event will be on a first-come-first-served basis and will close once the maximum capacity has reached, with priority given to voting members.
Members are encouraged to attend, in-person or virtually. For members joining virtually, voting will be available through the proxy form.
Members attending in-person may register their proxy votes here or vote in-person at the AGM.
Members not attending the AGM or attending virtually, can submit their proxy votes here.
If you are unable to submit the Proxy Form below, please download the form here and submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Votes must be submitted by 25 March 2022, 9am.
5.45pm Annual General Meeting
8.10pm SAS Fellowship Ceremony
AGENDA FOR AGM
- President's Welcome & Report
- Confirm the Minutes of the 45th Annual General Meeting held on March 26, 2021
- Confirm the Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting held on May 18, 2021
- Receive the Honorary Secretary's Report
- Receive and approve the audited Statement of Accounts for the year ended December 31, 2021
- Elect the Council to serve for the period 2022-23 (Link to nominate the Council & Honorary Auditors)
- Elect two Honorary Auditors for the period 2022-23 (Link to nominate the Council & Honorary Auditors)
- Approve the Proposed SAS Constitution
- Approve the Standards of Actuarial Practice L03
- Consider any other matters not included in this Notice, of which 14 days' notice must be given in writing to the Honorary Secretary (email@example.com)
- We would like to also request to all members, that if you are feeling unwell and/or have tested positive for Covid-19, to comply with the relevant protocols by MOH and refrain from attending the meeting in-person.
- Members attending in-person are advised to bring their own mobile devices to facilitate the live vote.
Online registration closes on 25 March 2022, 9am.
- Appendix A Minutes of the 45th AGM held on March 26, 2021
- Appendix B Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting held on May 18, 2021 (Appendix to Minutes)
- Appendix C Statement of Accounts for YE2021
- Appendix D 2022 SAS Constitution
- Appendix E 2022 SAS Constitution Amendments
- Appendix F Standards of Actuarial Practice L03