Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The Singapore Actuarial Society (SAS) will hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on 26 May 2023 (Friday) to elect the President.
Date/Time: 26 May 2023 (Friday), 5.00pm.
Venue: Virtual (Zoom)
At least 25% of the total Voting Membership or 30 Voting Members of the Society (whichever is the lesser) will be required to constitute a quorum for a General Meeting.
Presence counted for quorum and voting can be virtual or by proxy.
If a proxy is appointed, the instrument appointing the proxy must be deposited with the Honorary Secretary before 26 May 2023, 10am.
Members attending virtually may either:
- Cast their proxy votes below (members are encouraged to cast their votes in this manner) OR
- Cast their votes live at the EGM (members should ensure ability to log into their profiles on the website prior to the meeting for a smoother voting process)
Members who are unable to attend, may submit their proxy vote below. Proxies must be submitted by 26 May 2023, 10am.
5.00pm | Extraordinary General Meeting Starts
5.30pm | End
AGENDA FOR EGM
- General Meeting Chair’s Welcome
- Elect the President to serve for the period 2023-24 (Nominate a candidate | List of Presidential nominees)
- Consider any other matters not included in this Notice, of which 14 days' notice must be given in writing to the Honorary Secretary (email@example.com)
- We are accepting Presidential nominees up to the day of the EGM, 26 May 10am.
- In order to vote on the day, ensure that you are able to login to the SAS website with your credentials. For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members attending virtually will be required to use their own mobile device if they wish to vote.
REGISTRATION CLOSES on 26 May 2023, 10am.