Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
CANCELLATION of this event at SMU
All SAS Members
Joint IAAHS and SAS Webcast: Global Perspectives on Long-Term Care – Singapore and Australia
Thursday, December 14, 2017
08:00 – 09:30 GMT (4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Singapore Time)
Offered in English
Hosted by the International Actuarial Association Health Section (IAAHS) and the Singapore Actuarial Society (SAS), this will be the last webinar of year in the IAAHS “Global Perspectives on Long-Term Care” series. This webcast is free for the members of the IAAHS and the SAS. Details of this webcast can be found in the IAA announcement below.
The webinar will also be simultaneously conducted as a live forum for SAS members (who also have the option of registering for the online webcast). You can listen to Choo Oi San live, and Sarah Johnson’s presentation will be projected onto a screen. There will be a live Q&A session after the online Q&A session is closed.
Live SAS Forum details:
- Room 2.4 Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB)
Singapore Management University
50 Stamford Road
Singapore 178899 (MRT Station: Bras Basah)
3:40 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. Webinar / forum commences
5:45 p.m. Webinar / forum ends, refreshments starts
Registration for Webinar or SAS Forum
- This webcast is free for members of the SAS.
- For SAS members who prefer to attend the webinar, please register via the link provided in the IAA announcement.
- For SAS members who prefer to attend the forum in person at Singapore Management University (SMU), please click here to register online with your username.
- This Forum is open to SAS members only.
Registration closes on Monday, December 11, 2017.
Chi Cheng Hock
SAS Health Insurance Committee &