Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
MAS and IBF are providing 95% course fees subsidies to Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents for accredited courses. We’ll like to bring your attention to this great chance to make use of the subsidy provided and attend courses. Details can be found here: https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/IBF-STS.aspx
Some of the accredited courses which you may find interesting are,
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Design Thinking for Results - Strategy Execution
- Data Analytics and Creating Interactive Dashboards using Python
- Datat Science and Fintech I
- Advanced Data Analytics with Excel
The full list of accredited courses can be found in the Programme Finder.
POWERFUL STORYTELLING by Eagles Flight Asia, an IBF-STS accredited course
ECC has worked with Eagles Flight Asia, one of the IBF-STS accredited courses, to put together an exclusive session for SAS members!
Description of course
In today’s digital world, it is common for people to feel disconnected despite the fact that we are more connected to each other than ever before. To overcome this and deliver a message that sticks, individuals in business today must learn the art of storytelling as it has the power to forge connections not only among people, but also between people and ideas. In Powerful Storytelling by Eagle’s Flight, learners will be active participants in their own mastery of crafting and delivering stories. They will learn how to use catalysts to source stories, as well as the steps required to deliver stories which are remembered and understood. The learning in this course is accelerated through real-time peer and instructor feedback, which allows learners to make in-the moment improvements and truly learn by doing.
Learners will acquire techniques for Powerful Storytelling in a business context enabling them to articulate, discuss ideas and persuade to achieve common business results.
- Present and demonstrate all the elements of the story crafting process.
- Create a powerful hook to draw the audience into the story from the start.
- Use of vivid descriptors to allow the audience to personally experience the story being delivered.
- Deliver an effective peak, the moment of insight of the story.
- Articulate the central message of the story and its relevance to the current business situation.
- End the story quickly and appropriately.
- Date: 29 April 2021 Thursday
- Time: 8AM-5PM
- Registration Deadline: 21 April 2021
- Registration Process: Please register here at SAS’s webpage first. Eagles Flight Asia will contact you to confirm registration and collect payment.
- CPD Hours: 8
- Fees before IBF-STS Grant: SGD1016.50 (Incl GST) per participant
- Fees after IBF-STS Grant: SGD 50.83 (Incl GST) for Eligible Learners. In addition, Eligible Participant will receive Training Allowance Grant: SGD 80. (Effectively, the course is free and you’ll be paid $29 for attending the course)
Eligibility of IBF-STS Grant:
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (Currently based in Singapore)
- 100% attendance
- Participant must deliver their stories in less than 5 minutes ensuring they meet all the performance and assessment criteria.
We hope you enjoy the courses. 😊