Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
Dear SAS Members,
The inaugural Risk Management Seminar has been jointly organised by the Actuaries Institute Australia and the Society of Actuaries (SOA).
Actuaries are key stakeholders in risk management, valuing risk and guiding strategic business decisions. In the current financial climate actuaries have the ability to 'manage the upside', hence the theme for this Seminar is Embracing Risk & Opportunity.
Delegates will hear from industry leaders from EY, Munich Re, Partner Re, Ortec Finance Asia Ltd, Quantitative Strategies and the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Topics to be discussed:
- Regulatory Developments Affecting ERM
- How Risk Management should be embedded into Strategic Decisions
- Making Culture & Conduct Count
- Extracting Value from the Risk Function
- Reinsurance as a Tool for Risk Management
- Strategic Risk Management within the overall ALM Framework. Combining ex-post and ex-ante analysis to strengthen the Investment Decision process
Risk Management Seminar, Singapore - early bird closing next Wednesday!
Monday 29 October 2018
8.30am - 5.00pm
M Hotel, 81 Anson Road
CPD Points: 16 for Actuaries Institute ; 7.30 for SOA
Register now to save $131 on the full ticket price! Early bird closes next Wednesday 10 October.
Singapore Actuarial Society