Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
Welcome back to our Grand Prix - Karting Event!
The Social Committee of Singapore Actuarial Society would like to invite you to be part of this exclusive Karting event which will be hosted at the Karting Arena, 200 Turf Club Road.
DETAILS OF EVENT
Date: Friday 12th August 2022
Time: 6pm to 8.30pm (Registration starts at 5.45pm)
Venue: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-01B, The Grandstand, South Car Park, Singapore 287994
Refreshments and drinks will be provided for free.
Come and enjoy a fun and interesting social night out with your colleagues and friends.
- SAS Member with registration: FREE
- Non-SAS Member registration: SGD80
The race will be split into 2 sessions:
1st Session: Everyone gets to kart
2nd Session: Only the top 8 individuals will race to compete for top 3 positions (Ranking for top 3 position for male drivers and for top 3 position for female drivers)
Each session takes about 6 minutes to complete, with additional time incurred if there are accidents or unforeseen circumstances on the track.
Maximum 8 karts per session.
There will be 8 participants per team, with a total of 5 teams.
If you wish to form your own team, please indicate your team member’s full name during registration or we can allocate a team to you.
Register now as there are limited seats available!
Enrollment is strictly on a first-come-first-served basis and priority will be given to SAS members.
- There are a maximum capacity of 40pax for this event due to the limitations of the number of karts to be allowed on the track within the duration of the event.
- Each driver must produce a valid driver’s license on the spot as governed by Singapore law (see BCA’s NO: S343/2011 AMUSEMENT RIDES SAFETY ACT 2011 (ACT 6 OF 2011)). Driver’s license overseas are also acceptable.
- All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and an acknowledgement will be emailed to you.
- $ 50 Penalty charge for cancellation via email on 11th August 2022 and thereafter.
- $ 80 No show charge if you did not inform us on and before the 12th August 2022.
- $ 80 Non-member’s registration fees
ON RACE DAY
- Bring a valid driver’s license
- Wear covered shoes only. No sandals, crocs etc.
- Ladies: Do not wear skirts, dresses or very loose clothing
- Driver’s Indemnity Form to be completed and uploaded during online registration. Participants will not be allowed into the event if this form is not completed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
For safety reasons, karts are not allowed on the track until the track is dry or safe enough to be used.
- BEFORE the event, on the day itself: We will inform you in advance, in which case we will arrange for it to be rescheduled on a new date with no extra charges.
- DURING the event: We will offer you and your team vouchers for the unused sessions which you're welcome back whenever you like to use.
Act early and register now to secure your seats.
Registration deadline (subject to availability): 10th August 2022, 5PM
If you would like further information and/or clarification, please email email@example.com.
Hope to see you all there!