Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
How To Renew Your SAS Membership for 2022
- Ensure your profile and details on the SAS website are up-to-date.
- Click on the Renew button and complete the registration form.
- Select your payment method and make the payment instantly or within 24 hours.
- An auto-generated receipt will be sent to your email within 5 working days from the payment date.
Instructions for Corporate Bulk payment
- Forward your order no. to your HR/Finance for their compilation.
- Instruct your HR/Finance to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice, before the end of the early bird period to enjoy the discounted rate.
- The invoice will be processed within 5 working days upon request.
- If you are a student member, email your latest student status letter to email@example.com. Yearly renewal is not required.
- Students who have completed their education must upgrade their membership classes by providing the graduation certificate and exam pass slip from their Parent Association.
- If you are upgrading/reinstating/applying as a new member, click HERE instead.