Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The Social Committee of Singapore Actuarial Society once again would like to invite you to be part of this exclusive social event: Virtual SAS Quiz Night, which will be hosted by our special Quiz Master, Mr. Raymond Cheung.
Registration is open to both SAS members and non-members. Priority will be given to members.
SAS Members: Free
Come join us if you enjoy solving quizzes! There will be prizes for the top 3 winning teams !
Session 1 will be using Kahoot !
- Round 1 – 15mins (Movie/TV shows)
- Round 2 – 15mins (Maths/Puzzles)
- Round 3 – 15mins (Food/Cuisines)
Break time: 10 mins
Session 2 will be Unfold the Singapore places of interest to unleash the mystery!
- Briefing: 10mins
- Game time: 30mins
- Mystery Unleash: 5mins
- Score tabulation: 10 mins
- Winner announcement !!!!
Instructions to participants:
- Online Platform used will be Zoom webinar and Kahoot.
- Laptop and mobile will be required
- Zoom link will be sent out to all participants. Kahoot will be used to conduct the quiz.
- All participants will be added as attendees so they can view Kahoot.
- Please form a team of 3 pax to maximum of 5 pax (subject to safe management measures).
- Each team to assign a team leader.
Instructions to team leaders:
- Only team leaders are allowed to speak on behalf of the teams during the webinar session.
- Team leaders will be responsible to provide answers on behalf of the team via the Kahoot app from their phone/PC/tablet.
- Team leader will be responsible for looking after the communication within the team
Participants are advised to comply with the latest safe management measures by considering hybrid or virtual arrangements when forming a team. This can either be:
- 3 pax: If meeting physically at a team member’s place of residence
- 3 - 5 pax: If meeting virtually or hybrid (via several modes of online communication tools as preferred by team members)