Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
Dear Student Members,
We are happy to offer mock interview sessions to undergraduate students. A mock interview is a simulation of a job interview used for training purpose. It’ll give you an opportunity to practice what to say and do during an interview.
- Format: 20 minutes of Interview with 10 minutes of Feedback
- Platform: Virtual. Confirmation and link will be shared 3 days before the Interview.
- Date: 8/10/15/17/18/22/25 February - Details is in the registration form.
- Cost: Free for SAS Members, closed to Non-Members
- Registration Link
- Registration Deadline: 1 Week before the scheduled interview.
The practice interview sessions are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, with priority given to graduating students.
Can I still participate if I am not a SAS member yet?
- This initiative is restricted to SAS members.
- However, you can still proceed with the registration. In this case, you would need to pay $30 student membership fee during registration. Note that after registering for the course, you MUST submit the completed student application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find the student application form here: https://www.actuaries.org.sg/application_for_membership
Who can I contact for more details?
- You can reach out to us here: email@example.com
We hope you'll find the sessions beneficial.
Educational and Career Committee