Combining global and local best practices, the core subsidiaries and affiliates of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. across ASEAN, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand have been providing general insurance solutions for over 100 years. Being an established leading insurer group with a long-term perspective, we aim to offer insurance solutions that are effective, efficient, and simple to understand, delivered with active and sincere service. Across the region, our 4,500 employees go above and beyond to add value to the business and lifestyle of our customers and inspire confidence in them.
Reporting to the Manager, Actuarial, this role sits in the Risk Management and Actuarial Services department and provides actuarial-related advice and services to the business units in Asia.
Candidates will have exposure to:
• Quarterly reserve reviews and report writing
• Regular portfolio monitoring
• Data analytics
• Preparation of financial condition reports
• Stress testing
• Yearly business planning
• Pricing projects whenever required
• Adhoc actuarial-related advice
• Degree (first class) in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other related quantitative fields
• Knowledge of the general insurance business will be an advantage
• Proficient computer skills will be an advantage
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For interested applicants, please send your resume to Career@msig-asia.com.