Sompo is a member of Sompo Holdings, a trusted and established insurance and risk solutions provider in Japan for over a century, today considered one of the top 3 Japanese insurers. Sompo Holdings serves its customers in more than 30 countries and regions.
Sompo has been in Singapore since 1989. We underwrite a wide range of products covering retail and commercial risks.
This position offers the opportunity to gain experience across multiple facets of general insurance actuarial work.
- Responsible for production and maintenance of actuarial database and data analytics tools, involving data extraction, data cleaning, data manipulation and data visualisation.
- Assist in pricing and portfolio monitoring projects.
- Assist in reserving where necessary.
- Degree in Actuarial/Statistics/Mathematics from a reputable university.
- Good progress in Actuarial examinations.
- Experience in general insurance actuarial work is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel. SAS, SQL or Tableau knowledge is a strong advantage.
- Candidate must be responsible, detail oriented and with strong communication skills.
Please email your CV and earliest date of availability to email@example.com.