As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF officer plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
As an integral part of the Actuarial Services Department, you will be supporting the Department’s effort in ensuring the sustainability of the insurance schemes under the CPF Board.
- Partner senior actuaries to conduct actuarial analysis (such as premium calibration, valuation and experience monitoring) for CPFB-administered insurance schemes (i.e. MediShield Life, CareShield Life/ElderShield, CPF Life and Home Protection Scheme).
- Be involved in the enhancement of the insurance schemes’ actuarial models as well as other analytical models; and conduct analysis for policy reviews and risk management strategies.
- Implement regulatory framework and industry best practices for CPFB's insurance schemes.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders such as external actuarial consultants and Government Ministries on solving actuarial and insurance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or any related fields and working towards professional actuarial qualifications.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (both written and spoken) skills.
- Experience with data analytics and statistical programming is an advantage.
- To apply, email your resume to Jess_LIM@cpf.gov.sg.