Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Modelling & Experience Studies you will work closely with other actuarial associates and actuaries in the Life & Health regional team, Singapore.
- Constructing product feature related tables in AXIS
- Ensuring appropriate assumptions including mortalities, lapses, interest rates and expenses for specific life health products
- Ensuring accuracy of cash flows for Business Projection, pricing, valuation, experience study and Embedded Value
- Maintaining and enhancing data control processes and systems used for financial reporting and experience study
- Providing assistance for financial reporting and experience analysis issues in an effective manner within the department as well as to other departments such as Valuation, Pricing, Terms of Trade, Marketing, Underwriting and Claims
- Exploring machine learning algorithms to assist with multivariate experience analysis
- University Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Career associate or recent associate progressing towards attainment of fellowship with one of international actuarial organizations is desired. May also suit ambitious recent graduate.
- Strong Excel (incl. VBA), SQL skills are required; AXIS, Python, Power BI skills are desired
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
Well-developed time management skills; ability to work independently while supporting the team work
Exceptional communications skills (report writing and formal presentations)
Basic knowledge of insurance/reinsurance products is preferable
Ability to travel for business if needed (future potential requirement)
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Positions with Munich Re: