This role will require the use Munich Re’s regional system architecture to transform portfolio data (made available to Munich Re by its clients) into a standardised and enriched format for down-stream consumption.
Based in our Singapore regional office, this role is offered on a 12 months contract basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the actuarial and accounting teams in the regional and local offices, map client-format portfolio data onto the organisation's system, ensuring a consistency of format, while maintaining data integrity
- This will entail using insurance knowledge and problem-solving skills to:
- analyse and understand treaty terms, product features and data formats
- gather and structure the required treaty and product parameters
- perform reconciliations of client-provided portfolio data to confirm quality and interpretation ◦ manage transformations and validation rules as coded on the system
- liaise with local offices to clarify terms and resolve any issues that have been identified
- test and document the work done
- A degree with majors in Actuarial Science, recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Technical computing skills, with database knowledge
- Proficient in Excel and SQL
- A thorough understanding of Life Insurance principles and products will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Written knowledge of Chinese, Japanese and/ or Korean will be an advantage
Apply here: Actuarial Data Analyst