This position will be in the Finance actuarial reserving team and will be based in Singapore. The role will provide assistance on various projects (including adhoc tasks), such as IFRS17, loss trend analysis and data manipulation etc, and he/she will also get the opportunity to communicate, discuss and present results with stakeholders at various levels.
Availability: at least 3 days a week for 6 – 12 months.
- Pursuing Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics, preferably in the final or penultimate year
- Excellent technical / analytical skills, logical and concise in approach and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Programming skills such as SAS, R, Excel (incl. VBA) are ideal
- Previous internship experience is ideal
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team environment, outcome focused
- Already based in Singapore and have a valid permit to fulfil the internship
Apply here: Application for Actuarial Intern