Allianz Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Full-time (Internship) to start in October
- Assist new product development from end-to-end, including but not limited to product design, developing premium rates, creating policy wordings, and determining underwriting rules.
- Conduct competitor analysis, including comparison of premium rates, providing customer and market insight and understanding product’s unique selling points and market positioning.
- Assist owner of product development and clarify matters to external (distribution partners) and internal (distribution, IT/operations, finance, legal/compliance) stakeholders.
- Independently perform comprehensive product performance and monitoring to support portfolio management decisions. Including gathering feedback from sales people and preparing slides for portfolio review.
- To represent the product team in meetings with IT and actively communicate key points back to the team.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and new business opportunities assessment based on needs of distribution or management team.
- Undergraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in business, finance, actuarial, mathematics preferred.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with microsoft and IT platforms like JIRA and confluence.
- Ability to analyze complex data, from multiple sources, in detail; identify and resolve issues before they transpire.
- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Ability to successfully influence, persuade and motivate others to act.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work across different cultures.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org