With a desire to deliver best-in-class solutions to customers, and bringing a strong brand that stands for quality, trust and resilience one step closer to Singapore, a composite insurance entity, Allianz Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd. has now been set up on 08 June 2020 to better serve the local retail, SME and mid-corp markets via various channels including agents, financial advisers, brokers and partnerships.
Allianz is the No. 1 insurance brand again in 2020*
The role is responsible for assisting with:
- Product development of General Insurance products in Singapore for both the corporate and retail market, from end-to-end, including but not limited to:
- product design;
- developing premium rates;
- creating policy wordings;
- product approvals; and
- determining underwriting rules.
- Market competitor analysis
- Managing of pricing models
- Technical product controlling, including product and portfolio performance monitoring
- Quotations for corporate accounts
- Assist new product development from end-to-end, including but not limited to product design, developing premium rates, creating policy wordings, and determining underwriting rules.
- Conduct competitor analysis, including comparison of premium rates, providing customer and market insight and understanding product’s unique selling points and market positioning.
- Assist owner of product development and clarify matters to external (distribution partners) and internal (distribution, IT/operations, finance, legal/compliance) stakeholders.
- Independently perform comprehensive product performance and monitoring to support portfolio management decisions. Including gathering feedback from sales people and preparing slides for portfolio review.
- To represent the product team in meetings with IT and actively communicate key points back to the team.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and new business opportunities assessment based on needs of distribution or management team
- P&C Actuarial methodologies, primarily pricing
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Familiarity with P&C market
- Familiarity with microsoft and IT platforms like JIRA and confluence.
- Previous insurance Internships preferred
- Actuarial qualifications (FCAS, FIA, FIAA or equivalent), or partial qualification, would be an advantage.
Please apply for this position by submitting your updated CV and NRIC Scans front and Back using InternSG. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.