PartnerRe is a leading global reinsurer that was established in 1993, in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew, to bring much-needed capacity to a market in crisis, helping insurers to provide continuity to their clients. Though we have evolved continuously throughout the years, our purpose remains the same: to help insurance companies succeed.
We are a global and culturally diverse team of more than 1,200 talented professionals spread across 15 office locations worldwide. Our size ensures that we are big enough to matter and be relevant to our clients and brokers, but small enough that you will quickly get to know all of the colleagues that you will be collaborating with. More importantly, PartnerRe is a company where you can make a real impact and get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company′s success and results.
Our culture is based on trust, responsibility, openness, and initiative, and we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible reinsurance solutions for our clients. We are always looking for bright, proactive people with expert knowledge skills, and integrity to join our international teams.
Actuarial Intern - Non-Life Pricing & Analytics, Asia
Internship period of 4 months (September to December 2024)
Internship can start earlier in July/August (ending December) if required for credit bearing internship
Preferably Full time (5 days a week) or Part time minimum 3 days a week
- Learn about the general (re)insurance
- Handle reinsurance pricing tools
- Conduct pricing pre-analysis
- Be embedded in the pricing and underwriting teams
- Undergraduates based in Singapore/Hong Kong
- Preferably majoring in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Risk Management or other related majors
- Keen to learn, analytical and attentive to detail
- Good team player
- Communication skills – both written and spoken English
- Good command of Microsoft Excel
Location of Position: Singapore
- Apply via this link