At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right? We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great! We’re proud to have earned Great Place To Work® Certification™. Our company culture is our top priority! #GPTWcertified. Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
- Provide general project support.
- Support the daily business.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisor.
- In some cases, they will have to do field work and interact with customers or clients.
- Some interns may need to help the company with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialised fields, interns need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To work toward and deliver objectives.
- Operational Efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Compliance (includes data quality).
- Deliver tasks that follow set procedures to ensure adherence to the company´s risk and compliance policies.
- Organize information according to procedures by filing, data entry, checking/matching data, etc. to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Provide feedback relating to the quality and efficiency of processes and systems in own area of work to improve their performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to contribute to a positive and supportive team culture and customer feedback.
- Manage administration tasks as required in a friendly, courteous and professional manner to support the functioning of the department/team.
- To apply, go to link here