Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager in the Actuarial team, you will be assisting and leading the delivery of a wide range of client engagements, leading or working as part of a project team, relating to, Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) and due diligence; valuation, pricing and product development and regulatory changes. You will also be performing evaluation in areas related to financial risk, product distribution and capital issues.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Has strong analytical and creative skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
To Qualify for the Role you must have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the non-life actuarial team or an actuarial consulting firm. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered at Senior Associate Level.
- Newly or Nearly qualified with either the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (UK), the Society of Actuaries (US) or the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have depth of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Financial Modeling
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting
- Product Pricing and Distribution Strategy
- ERM / Solvency II
- M&A Due Diligence
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
- To apply, click here.