The incumbent will be a key member of the Technical team, involved in Actuarial Pricing, Product Development and Portfolio Management.
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimization of pricing models for all retail P&C lines.
- Utilize actuarial and machine learning methods to improve technical pricing models and collaborate closely with other functions to ensure fast implementation.
- Pricing for new or large opportunities, as well as proactive management of existing Scheme and Fleet pricing, involving close collaboration with underwriting and distribution teams.
- Develop and calculate regular KPIs for monthly portfolio monitoring reports and dashboards delivered to the executive committee.
- Conduct market competitor analysis and reports to identify pricing and product opportunities.
- Draft policy wordings for new and revamped products.
- Drive the product approval process and documentation for Allianz group as well as regulatory compliance.
- Drive improvements to existing processes to advance efficiency.
Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Degree in actuarial, statistics, mathematics, business or related field.
- Actuarial qualifications (FCAS, FIA, FIAA or equivalent), or partial qualification, would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Singapore P&C market.
- P&C Actuarial pricing skills, familiarity with Radar Base, Radar Live and Emblem is a plus.
- Team player with good interpersonal and influential skills to successfully persuade and motivate others to act.
- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- 3+ years of P&C pricing experience
To apply, click here.