Reporting directly to the Team Lead of Capital Management, this position is responsible for valuation, financial condition assessment and other analysis needed to support the business.
- Perform statutory reporting which includes valuation of policy liabilities, solvency monitoring, analysis of movement, sensitivity testing, and preparation of reports with in-depth analysis and explanation of results
- Assist in management of Par Fund which includes reviewing of sustainability of bonus rates, making recommendation on bonus rates and working closely with various departments on the communication updates to policyholder
- Provide insights to key financial risk exposures and recommend management actions
- Enhance and streamline processes and methodologies proactively
- Provide support on maintenance and enhancement of Prophet/DCS models
- Participate in ad-hoc work or projects such as stress testing
- Provide guidance to junior team members and interns
- 3-4 years of actuarial working experience.
- Good progress in actuarial exams from a recognized international actuarial body
- Collaborative, communicative and strong team player
- Accuracy and detail orientated
- Able to articulate and verbalize thoughts, ideas and reasoning
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, meticulous, proactive and positive working attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access/Visual FoxPro and PowerPoint
- Experience working with DCS, Prophet and SQL
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.