If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
- Provide support in maintaining and enhancing the models used for IFRS17 calculation (including liability, asset-liability strategy and contractual service margin models)
- Provide support in data preparation, pre-implementation testing and methodology setting on IFRS17 reporting process
- Provide support in regular/ad-hoc IFRS17 reporting which include but not limited to IFRS17 reserves computation, result extraction, checking and analysis
- Implement and ensure appropriate controls are in place for IFRS17 reporting process
- Provide support in rolling out the IFRS17 project into BAU
- Less than 4 years of Actuarial working experience, with experience in IFRS 17 is a plus
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of Prophet and ALS is a plus
- Good progress in actuarial exams of a recognized actuarial body
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude