The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business solutions to help clients navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry. Our professionals have sound technical skills with the ability to cut through complex issues to help our clients make more effective and efficient business decisions.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Actuarial practice. Successful candidates will play a significant role in offering a wide range of actuarial consultancy services in the insurance and financial services industry.
The role involves:
- Managing engagement teams on a variety of life insurance actuarial advisory engagements related to business planning, capital and risk management, reserving and pricing reviews, modelling, mergers and acquisitions, and pension valuations
- Contributing to IFRS 17 projects which can vary from financial impact assessments, actuarial modelling, technical support, implementation execution, systems testing and results optimisation
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders as part of engagements in order to scope projects, discuss analysis and prepare reports
- Reviewing or building financial models to support various project above business planning/ forecasting, corporate financing and capital management in Prophet, Excel and other actuarial tools
- Mentoring and training of junior staff, including managing performance and reviewing technical work
- Supporting the actuarial reviews for our life insurance and reinsurance audit clients
- Supporting business development activities and the general development of the practice
The ideal candidate should have:
- Possess a recognised degree or relevant qualification, along with a recognised actuarial qualification
- 10 years of experience in life insurance actuarial practice, preferably within the Asian market
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Prophet, RBC2 or IFRS 17
All applications will be held in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.
For interested applicants, kindly drop a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org