Carrots Consulting is a leading Human Resource Consulting firm engaged by some of Singapore’s largest and most respected companies.
We specialize in Executive Compensation Consulting and Total Rewards Solutions encompassing Talent Management, Talent Development, Job and Salary Structure, Job Evaluation, Incentive Bonus Plans, Share-Based Compensation Plans and Employee Benefits Studies.
We also focus on helping companies develop sustainability strategies and to include ESG metrics in their performance and incentive plan design.
We are looking into using our actuarial skills to assist non-financial services companies to model the impact of climate change on their business and to set science-based targets.
We provide actuarial valuation services for retirement and medical benefit plans.
We provide financial valuation services for share-based plans for accounting purposes.
We are expanding and we are inviting applicants who are dynamic and highly motivated to join us as COMPENSATION, TOTAL REWARDS AND ACTUARIAL ANALYST (ENTRY LEVEL)
The incumbent should preferably have Data Science experience.
Applicants with relevant experience in Compensation, Total Rewards and Actuarial will have an added advantage.
Candidates who possess the following skills have proven to succeed in the role:
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Strong Project Management Skills with demonstrated ability to drive broad complex projects to successful completion
- Excellent Presentation and Facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven team player and work well in cross functional team collaborations and thrive in fast- paced environments.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Word / Power Point / Sharepoint
For more information, please log on to www.carrotsconsulting.com
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV to http://carrotsalign.com/carrotsconsulting/careers.html
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.