General and Life
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and the communities we serve.
We believe we have a responsibility to be a force for good and WorldImpact is our portfolio of initiatives focused on making a tangible impact on society’s biggest challenges and creating a better future. We strive to advise clients on how to deliver purpose-led growth and embed more equitable, inclusive as well as sustainable business practices. Hence, we seek talented individuals driven to excel and innovate, working together to achieve our shared goals.
We are committed to creating positive work experiences that foster a culture of respect and inclusion, where diverse perspectives are celebrated, and everyone is recognized for their contributions.
What we offer
We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and community. Regardless of your aspirations, Deloitte Consulting SEA offers you a highly inclusive and collaborative workplace with unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. At Deloitte Consulting SEA, we are committed in providing you with the opportunity to:
- Excel - Hone technical as well as leadership skills and make an impact by solving complex client problems
- Grow - Grow your career by laying out multiple learning pathways and a clear progression path
- Network - Meet and work with a diverse and iconic network of international colleagues and clients
- Belong - Be a part of an inclusive community that respects diverse backgrounds, voices, and interests
- Harmonize - Experience an understanding working environment that prioritizes personal well-being
At Deloitte Consulting SEA, we believe in investing in our people. All our Analysts are given a personal coach, the opportunity to undergo a 1-month intensive bootcamp aimed at equipping you with the skillsets necessary to excel, and opportunities to gain regional exposure by travelling across SEA as part of project assignments, and other professional development opportunities.
You will work with our practice leaders and professional consultants as a team to solve complex business
problems and deliver high quality solutions to our clients on areas including but not limited to:
- Traditional actuarial engagements, such as reserving and pricing
- Actuarial model development and optimization
- Broader actuarial transformation, such as target operating model design and process improvement
- Implementation and enhancement of IFRS 17
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Actuarial audits
- Risk management
- Support senior leaders with business development initiatives
- Strong academic bachelor’s degree or above in Actuarial Science or related disciplines
- Commitment to obtaining a fellowship qualification from an internationally recognized actuarial institute
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Ability to develop good working relationships with the team and clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Apply via the link