Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Reporting to Associate Director, Pricing, you will primarily help price and monitor experience on Critical Illness and other non-par products. Exposure to Accident & Health products (including Integrated Shield Plans), Vitality Wellness Program, and distribution initiatives can also be expected.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage (with guidance) the pricing of CI products, including profit testing, product financial approvals, as well as supporting operational implementation
- Actively engage and work with other departments (Product Development, Agency, Marketing etc.) to design profitable and attractive solutions
- Provide support on pricing of ad-hoc initiatives, such as customer campaigns etc.
- Assist with Actuarial Business-As-Usual tasks
- 3-8 years of relevant Actuarial pricing experience
- Competence in SQL or Prophet is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.