Assist the immediate manager to oversee the assigned capital and modelling projects, including local statutory reporting and economic capital reporting, and ensure the team effectively fulfill the reporting requirements especially timely and accurate submission through active discussions, planning/scheduling, reviewing and follow-up.
1. Support the capital and modelling projects
This would include work with local modelling team and group modelling to enhance model functionality as well as efficiency, to fulfill both external and internal requirement.
Capital model includes local statutory model and Economic Capital model.
2. Support work on ICS testing, work closely with Group Actuarial.
3. Support various company initiatives and financial proposals as assigned.
Prepare financial data and provide insight and financials with recommendations to support projects, perform feasibility test, provide recommendation and assist on implementation.
4. Communicate, coordinate and negotiate effectively with the various stakeholders
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities periodically assigned by HOD in order to fulfill responsibilities under Actuarial department’s care.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.