Reporting to the Senior Manager in Risk Management, this role sits in the Risk Management and Actuarial Services department which focuses on developing and implementing a best practice enterprise risk management framework across the business units in Asia.
- Work with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities
- Identify, quantify, and manage insurance, investment and operational risks
- Develop and maintain quantitative risk management models
- Assist the business units with capital assessment and reinsurance optimisation
- Degree (first class) in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any other related quantitative fields
- Experience in risk management, finance and/or actuarial roles in the general insurance industry is preferred; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of insurance enterprise risk management frameworks, tools, and techniques
- Basic knowledge of claims process, reinsurance, underwriting, IT, and finance
- Detail oriented, excellent problem-solving skills; comfortable with learning new concepts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with meeting new people
- Highly motivated, committed and goal oriented
- Willing to travel at least 5% of the time
- Email CV and (unofficial) transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.