Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Management of financial risks in AIAS, by working closely with other departments to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor financial risks.
- Support the risk management function with emphasis on capital, liquidity, ALM, insurance and investment related risks. This includes ensuring risks related to these areas are properly managed through proper monitoring, reporting and assessment.
- Active involvement in the end-to-end product development and pricing process, with particular focus on the review and assessment of product-related risks. Work closely with stakeholders on products approval and ensuring key matters and issues are addressed.
- Support the Financial Risk Committee (FRC) in its role to provide oversight on financial risks and ensuring that policies and frameworks are implemented appropriately and consistently.
- Coordinate the annual Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process across the company.
- Support the CRO on risk-related projects and/or initiatives.
- Promote a conducive risk management culture and work closely with departments to ensure incidents and issues can be remediated effectively and within a timely manner.
- Degree Holder (preferably in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Financial Engineering or equivalent disciplines). Having relevant financial risk management certifications or equivalent qualifications would be beneficial, e.g. CERA, CFA
- Ideally 4 to 6 years’ experience in life insurance business with focus on financial risk management or related areas (e.g. actuarial, investment)
- Good working knowledge of risk management and capital frameworks, experience in credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and understanding of risk modelling, stress testing and investment activities would be an advantage.
Apply here: Financial Risk Management, Specialist