If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
- Maintain and enhance the models used for IFRS17 calculation (including liability, asset-liability strategy and contractual service margin models)
- Support in reviewing and analysing the result of regular IFRS17 reporting and ensure to deliver within timeline
- Review and ensure appropriate controls are in place for IFRS17 reporting process
- Provide analysis to support decision-making (business planning, product pricing etc.) on IFRS17 implementation
- Provide support in rolling out the IFRS17 project into BAU
- Provide support to ad-hoc projects related to IFRS17
- Provide guidance to/ supervise junior staffs
- 5 - 8 years of Actuarial working experience, with experience in IFRS 17 is a plus
- Working knowledge of Prophet and ALS is a plus
- Good progress in actuarial exams of a recognized actuarial body
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to manage and complete projects within timeline
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude