Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With more than 45,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
Marsh Early Career & Graduate Program 2024 - Singapore
Marsh is currently seeking graduates and early career talent with up to 2 years work experience to join our award-winning Early Career & Graduate Program starting in July 2024 based in our Singapore office.
As the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser, Marsh operates in over 130 countries, serving commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
This program offers a unique opportunity to build a career in a professional services firm like no other with a rich heritage and history of innovation.
- A comprehensive 2-year program designed to provide you with exposure to various aspects of the business and industry.
- Engage in an exciting learning curriculum focused on client servicing, sales, and business solutions, laying a solid foundation.
- Gain valuable work experience through job rotations, allowing you to explore different areas of the business.
- Collaborate with experts and teams to find the best solutions for our clients.
- Gain valuable insights and learn from our leaders.
- Make a meaningful impact on our clients and contribute to making a difference.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2 years of working experience in any industry.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- A team player with a growth mindset.
- Curiosity to learn and explore new ideas.
- Agility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter qualities, demonstrating the ability to work independently.
- Apply via this link