Location of position: Cologne / Germany
Shape your future with one of the largest reinsurers worldwide
The Gen Re group is one of the largest reinsurance organizations worldwide, providing a wide range of reinsurance solutions for the Life and Property-Casualty Insurance Industry. Gen Re is represented in all major reinsurance markets through a global network in more than 40 locations.
• Provide pricing and product development support for products covering biometric risks such as health, critical illness and long-term care
• Support the Regional Chief Actuary in reviewing referrals and approving such referrals within granted authorities
• Manage data analytics projects
• Participate in presentations and seminars for clients in collaboration with colleagues
• Account management responsibilities can be considered
The position is a regional role dedicated to Life/Health Japan, Korea and South East Asia. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of actuaries, underwriters and medical doctors.
• Actuary, on the way to fellowship
• At least 5 years of working experience in an insurance or reinsurance company, preferably with a product background
• Advanced knowledge in data analytics
• Ability to understand and solve complex issues and to make it understandable for stakeholders
• Familiarity with Asian culture and understanding of local business requirements would be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluency in English
We offer you
• An international and highly professional working environment in a central location in Cologne
• A pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies and a friendly and cooperative corporate culture
• Attractive benefits, e.g. flexible working hours, company pension scheme, job ticket, underground parking, daycare facility for children, canteen and in-house sports activities
Does this sound exciting?
If you want to shape your future with us, we look forward to receiving your complete application including your salary expectations and the earliest starting date via our homepage www.genre.de/karriere.
Apply here: Pricing Actuary (d/f/m) Asia