Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
The main role is to carry out a valuation actuary role for the P&C business for Allianz Insurance Singapore which includes data manipulation, reserve calculation, maintenance of claims development.
- P&C Valuation under Singapore RBC framework. This includes Reserve and Solvency Capital Adequacy calculation and projection under Singapore RBC .
- Be the key contact point for the external certifying actuary for P&C valuation issues.
- Be able to calculate the Reserve and RBC calculation independently for non-quarterly reporting.
- Responsible for the maintenance of claims development triangles.
- Carry out business plan projection including solvency monitoring
- Supporting the Head of Planning, Control and Actuarial on financial planning, business projections, and financial reporting and other task on an adhoc basis.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial, Engineering, Commerce, Accountancy or others
- Good progress in Actuarial Exams
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- P&C Reserve Calculation
- Singapore RBC Solvency Calculation
- Financial Projections
- Singapore RBC Direct P&C Insurance Reserve And Solvency Calculation
- Singapore P&C Insurance Experience
- Worked in Direct P&C Insurance Company Actuarial department
Allianz Insurance Singapore seeks a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our organization.
Apply here: Senior Actuarial Analyst, Valuation