The SAS Operations Committee exercises oversight and management into the day-to-day and strategic operational functions of the society, including areas relating to membership, finance and technology.
What We Do
The Committee's objectives and responsibilities
- Liaison Role between various Executive Committee roles (President, Vice President, Honorary Treasurer, Honorary Secretary), Honorary Deputy Treasurer, Honorary Deputy Secretary and Executive Director
- SAS Membership Applications
- SAS Website: Update and improve to match latest trends in terms of layout and functionalities
- SAS Secretariat Staff and management of staff matters - generally via Executive Director
- Providing Guidance to the Executive Director
- SAS Operations: Achieve greater efficiency with digitalization, insurance, better procurement etc.
Who We Are
- Chair: Anuj Behl (SAS Vice President)
- Deputy Chair: Kevin Chou (SAS Honorary Secretary)
- SAS President
- SAS Honorary Treasurer: Glenn Tan
- SAS Executive Director: Ngun Mei Lin
- History working party: Cheng Hock Chi
- Membership Insights working Party
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.