Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The Singapore Actuarial Conference #SAC2023 will be held from 26 to 28 September 2023.
26 & 27 Sep (Day 1 & 2) will be held in-person at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre while 28 Sep (Day 3) will be held virtually.
In today’s interconnected world, actuaries play a vital role in understanding, managing and predicting risks across diverse industries and global landscapes. This conference aims to explore how actuaries can harness the power of the actuarial profession to navigate the complexities of a rapidly changing world and to drive innovation.
Latest Update! A cocktail session will take place on Day 1, 26 Sep in the evening exclusively for Singapore Actuarial Conference (SAC) delegates. Sign up now and join us for a social evening of mingling and drinks!
Engage in discussions with your fellow actuaries at the #SAC2023!
EARLY BIRDs enjoy up to S$350 off! Sign up today for:
- Full access to 3 days of insightful plenary and breakout sessions
- Networking amongst fellow actuaries (on 26 & 27 Sep 2023)
- Registration closes 21 Sep, Thurs
- There will be no refunds for confirmed and paid registrations.
- The Society reserves the right to cancel the event if conditions warrant. In the event of such cancellation, the registration fees will be refunded in full (after deducting all bank/PayPal administrative charges).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration fees are published in Singapore Dollars. Both local and international registrants are required to make payments in Singapore Dollars.
- Full payment of fees must be received 24 hours after registration. Attendees will only be allowed access to the conference upon receipt of full payment.
- Full payment of Early Bird fees must be received 24 hours after registration and before the end of the early bird period, failing which standard fees will apply.
- The conference will be conducted from 26 to 28 Sep 2023. 26 & 27 Sep (Day 1 & 2) will be held in-person at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, 28 Sep (Day 3) will be held virtually. The Zoom dial-in link will be sent to confirmed participants before the conference. Refunds will not be provided if you are unable to use Zoom, if your network administrator or server restricts the usage of Zoom.
- The Society reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Society may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and topics.
- Passes are non-transferrable.
This confirmation serves as our invoice. A separate invoice will not be issued.
Receipts will be issued within 7 working days after payment is received.
EARLY BIRD PASS EXTENDED TILL 21 SEPTEMBER 2023!
Travelling to Singapore for the conference? SAC delegates can enjoy up to 15% off published rates. For accommodation bookings at Marina Bay Sands, please complete this form.